Forms are lead capture elements. Like all components in Landing Lion, you can add a form to any page or page template by dragging it from the Right Pane and dropping it on the Canvas.
Editing a Form
To select a form in Landing Lion the Selection Tool must be set to "Auto" or "Element". Edit a selected form in the Right Pane of the Page Editor:
Form Fields - add, reorder, edit, and remove form fields. Add a form field by clicking the grey "+" (in the top right corner). Use the grey "||" handle on to the left to reorder your items. To remove an existing item, click the red "x" to the right of it.
• Learn how to add custom form fields
- Form Theme - change your form's theme here. You can choose one of the four themes - Standard (default), Flat, Underline Dark, and Underline Light.
- Button Styles - change the color, size and shape of your submit button. You can choose one of the three sizes: small, medium, large. You can choose one of the three shapes: square, rounded, pill.
- Button Theme - change the submit button's theme. You can choose one of the four themes: flat, blocky, bubbly, and outlined.
On Submit - make something happen after the form is submitted. By "Default", the information a visitor submits goes to your email as a lead alert and a "Thank You Message" pops up. Choose from one of the options in the "On Click" dropdown: Default, Open Link, Download File, Print Image, or POST Data.
💡Choosing other actions will not affect the recording of your form data.
- Thank You Message - customize the message that appears in a modal when this form is submitted by a visitor.
Manage Form Integrations - takes you to your page's integration settings.
• Learn how to add integrations to your page
• Learn how to map form fields