Get the Video’s Embed Code Snippet
1. Navigate to the YouTube video
2. Under the video, click the “Share” button
3. In the Share modal, click "Embed"
4. Copy and save this embed snippet (see highlighted code below)
Add the YouTube video to your page
1. Open your page in the Page Builder and drag-and-drop the Video Component onto the Page's Canvas
2. Click once on the placed Video Component to open the component editor in the Right Pane
3. Remove the default code snippet in the component editor.
4. Paste the YouTube snippet you copied.
⚠️ Be sure you pasted the entire embed code snippet from YouTube, and removed the default code snippet in the component editor entirely.
- Want to add your YouTube video as a background? Here's how.