What you will need:
- A Facebook account
- A Facebook pixel ID
- A Landing Lion Account
- A Landing Lion Page
Add the Facebook Pixel to your Landing Lion page
1. Go to "Page Settings" in your landing page and click on the "Integrations" tab.
2. Find the Facebook Pixel integration and click the switch to turn it on.
3. In the Facebook Pixel integration box, enter your Pixel ID. For help finding your pixel ID, visit Facebook's documentation.
Additional notes: To verify that the tracking code is working properly on your page use this tool.
Add Conversion and Event Tracking
A lead conversion tells Facebook that the loading of a certain page indicates a visitor has converted. Below are the steps on how to set this up in Landing Lion.
1. Create a new page that will load after a user completes a call to action (conversion goal) – this can be a "Thank You" page or a "Confirmation" page.
2. After you have done this go to "Page Settings" for the new page and click on the "Custom Code" tab.
4. Go to your Facebook account and get your conversion event code (also referred to as standard event code). For steps on how to get your conversion event code go to Facebook's documentation here.
⚠️ Note: You can also use custom conversion events if you Facebook's standard events don't fit your needs. For steps on how to set this up refer to Facebook's documentation here.
5. After you have done this copy and paste your Facebook conversion event code in the <head> section.
6. Then click the "Save" button at the bottom and you're done.