What you will need:
- A Stripe embed code snippet
- A Landing Lion account
- A Landing Lion page
Get the Embed Code snippet
2. Copy the embed code. Make sure to replace the "data-key" attribute with your actual publishable API key to test this code through your Stripe account.
Add the code to your page
1. Open your page in the Page Builder
2. Drag and drop the Embed Component onto your page
3. Select the Embed Component to open the component editor in the Right Pane
4. Replace the code snippet in the Right Pane with the snippet you saved earlier
⚠️ Be sure you have copied the entire embed code snippet from Stripe, and completely removed the default code snippet in the component editor.
5. Save and Exit your page
6. Copy the following code snippet:
7. Go to "Page Settings" in your landing page and click on the "Custom Code" tab.
8. Paste the code into the Body Section – also known as the <body> tag. And then click the "Save" button.
9. Lastly, you'll need to create a charge to complete the payment. For more information on how to complete this step, please refer to Stripe's documentation.