What you will need:
- Calendly account
- Calendly Dashboard embed code snippet
- Landing Lion account
- Landing Lion page (for the Calendly meeting scheduler)
Get your embed code snippet from Calendly
Log into your Calendly account, navigate to the dashboard, and click "Share Your Link"
Then, click "Embed on Your Website"
Choose which option you wish to use (the options: inline, popup text, and popup widget). Then copy and save its embed code - you will need it in step two when we add it to Landing Lion.
If you want to add a specific Calendly Event Type (not your dashboard), then follow these steps:
- Navigate to "Event Types" within Calendly.
- Click the gear icon on the event you wish to share and select "Embed"
- Copy the code snippet for the option you want (inline, popup text, popup widget)
Add the Calendly Dashboard embed code to Landing Lion
Open your page in the Page Builder and drag-and-drop the Embed Component (below) onto the Page's Canvas
Select the Embed component you just dropped and replace (select all + paste) the code snippet in the Right Pane from earlier.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully integrated your Calendly Dashboard with Landing Lion.