Use our ConvertKit Integration to automatically send visitor form data to ConvertKit to create and tag Form Subscribers. Assign one or more Forms and Tags to a page and all visitor form data will be sent to ConvertKit.
Integrate with ConvertKit
1. Go to "Page Settings" in your landing page and click on the "Integrations" tab.
2. Find ConvertKit in the list of integrations and click the blue Integrate button.
3. Enter your API Key. If you don't have your API Key, click the link below the input field.
4. Add one or more tags by clicking or typing the names of the tags in the tag input field.
Now all Subscribers added to your Form(s) will also have the tags you selected.
Map Form Fields to Your ConvertKit Custom Fields
By default, only email and name fields are used when creating new Subscribers. Map more form fields from your page to Merge Fields in your List and record more data.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Under Workspace Settings click Integrations.
3. Find ConvertKit in the list of Integrations.
4. Click "Map Form Fields".